We are interested in the ab initio modeling of chemical processes in electronic ground and excited states.
Current projects include:
- Photochemistry of vitamin D derivatives
- Ab initio modeling of time-resolved pump-probe experiments
- Vibronic effects in radiationless decay, absorption and emission spectra
- Development of non-adiabatic molecular dynamics methods
- Machine learning methods for the prediction of excited state process
- Photochemical switches and light-driven molecular machines